Saturday, April 24, 2010

Its been a long time between this blog and my last one! Thing have been very busy! But today I had some extra time to sit down and wright down a drill for today!

Most of my bellydance costumes are all packed up, but I did leave out a belly dance hip scarf that I just found in the van! It inspired me to drill slides, and twists!

30 hip slides
30 hip twists (alternating for right to left)

I also came up with a new combo!
Slide to the right, left hip twist, slide to the left, right hip twist. I drilled that 30 times each side. You can do this walking, and staying in place! :)

Happy Dancing,
Olivia Kaplan
www.underthesunbellydancebazaar.com

1 comment:

  1. Amazing tip, but I usually get mine from http://www.bellyscarf.com because they are very affordable and made of strong materials

    ReplyDelete