Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chest drops with rib circle (at work!)

WOW, I had a really long day at work! I had to be there at 7am and did not get off till 9:00pm! So I did not have much time to dance today. But I was able to find some time to drill chest drops with rib circles (when no one was looking). I really like to ware a coin bra when doing chest drills, but I think if I did that today my co-workers would think that I'm weird then they already think!

Anyway here is the quick drill that I did at work! Enjoy...
30 chest drops
30 rib circles ccw
30 rib circles cc

Rib circle ccw stop in front chest drop, rib circle cc stop in front chest drop. Repeat 25 times both ways
Rib circle ccw stop in right chest drop, rib circle cc stop in right chest drop. Repeat 25 times both ways
Rib circle ccw stop in back chest drop, rib circle cc stop in back chest drop. Repeat 25 times both ways
Rib circle ccw stop in left chest drop, rib circle cc stop in left chest drop. Repeat 25 times both ways

Now break the circle down into 4 parts (front, right, left, and back) push ribs 'front' stop, rib drop, 'left' stop, rib drop, 'back' stop, rib drop, 'right', stop, rib drop. Repeat 25 times both ways

30 smooth circles doing drops the whole time, cc and ccw.

Hope you all enjoy, and don't hesitate to dance at work, it makes the day 100x better!

Happy Dancing,
Olivia Kaplan
www.underthesunbellydancebazaar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment