Thursday, January 21, 2010

After a very long day yesterday it sure felt good to have the day off today! Today I drilled snake arms! I like to wear cuffs or some other kind of belly dance bracelet. They add a little extra weight, and it's also nice to wear something simular to what you preform in, that way there are no unexpected surprises! I find that some bellydance cuffs limit my range of motions in my wrist, so I practice with them on, to find ways around the limited range of motion.

Here is the drill for snake arms that I did today, enjoy!

25 small snake arms to the side (right and left, one arm at a time)
25 small snake arms to the front (right and left, one arm at a time)
25 big snake arms to the side (right and left, one arm at a time)
25 big snake arms to the front (right and left, one arm at a time)

25 small snake arms to the side (right and left alternating/split time)
25 small snake arms to the front (right and left, alternating/split time)
25 big snake arms to the side (right and left, alternating/split time)
25 big snake arms to the front (right and left, alternating/split time)

25 small snake arms to the side (same time)
25 small snake arms to the front (same time)
25 big snake arms to the side (same time)
25 big snake arms to the front (same time)

Happy Dancing,
Olivia Kaplan
Under the Sun Belly Dance Bazaar!

No comments:

Post a Comment